Love, Passion, Mindfulness and Cocktails –
A FREE talk and book signing featuring Dr. Cheryl Fraser, author of Buddha’s Bedroom – The Mindful Loving Path to Sexual Passion and Lifelong Intimacy
Monday, March 11th 7:00 pm at The Old Firehouse Wine Bar
Join Dr. Cheryl Fraser – Maple Bay based psychologist, sex therapist, and author - for an Evening to Remember. Drawing from her new book Buddha’s Bedroom, Dr. Cheryl will apply wisdom of meditation and couples therapy to love and sex. In this lively presentation on love, passion, and mindfulness she will share
• The three keys to Passion – how you can increase your relationship happiness and re-ignite Passion
• Don’t change your Mate, Change your Mind – How to bust Love Boredom, revitalize your love affair, and fall in love all over again with the one your are with
• How mindfulness can increase sexual desire, pleasure, and frequency – the surprising research on how you can meditate your way to passion
• The difference between Desire and Arousal – how to never say “I’m not in the Mood” ever again
• Conscious Orgasm – How Tantric Practices can Light up your bedroom
• And much more
It turns out the secret to great sex is all in your head, and you can create an exceptional love affair by bringing Buddha into the Bedroom.
A few fun details –
Doors open at 7 pm. Wine, Cocktails, and Mocktails will be available to purchase.
Get your own copy of Buddha’s Bedroom! Volume One will have Dr. Cheryl’s book available for purchase.
Fresh off her CBC radio Valentine’s tour, Dr. Cheryl will share her signature Passion talk from 7:30-8:30. Afterward there will be time for questions, some socializing, and of course you can get your book signed by the author herself